Complaints Resolution Procedure for retail investors
As we value your support as a client, we place a strong emphasis on maintaining a long-term relationship with you that is open, trustworthy, transparent and fair. In view of this, we encourage you to address your complaints, queries and concerns to us on:
Fax: 0861 500 100
Fax: 0861 500 300
Postal Address: PO Box 1655 Cape Town 8000
Postal Address: PO Box 785700, Sandton, 2146
Investec Asset Management has a formalised complaints procedure to ensure the issue is resolved timeously and to your satisfaction.
The complaints procedure is as follows:
- All complaints must be submitted in writing to ensure that we have the correct details and that the procedure is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Written acknowledgement of our receipt of your complaint will be sent to you within three working days.
- We undertake to evaluate all complaints equitably and will respond to your complaint as soon as we have completed our investigation.
- All written complaints received will be reviewed and dealt with by the Complaints Officer in a professional and proficient manner.
- Every effort will be made to respond to your complaint within 20 working days.
- If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you are entitled to contact the relevant Ombud to adjudicate the matter. Depending on the product you are invested in, and the industry concerned, you may contact one of the following Ombuds offices:
|The Ombudsman for Financial Services Providers|
|Address||PO Box 74571|
|Telephone||(012) 470 9080|
|Fax||(012) 348 3447|
|The Pension Funds Adjudicator|
|Address||PO Box 651826|
|Telephone||087 942 2700|
|Fax||087 942 2644|
|The Ombudsman for Long-term Insurance|
|Address||Private Bag X45|
|Telephone||(021) 657 5000|
|Fax||(021) 674 0951|