Why Investec Global Managed?
- A diversified, actively managed strategy that aims to exploit international opportunities across all asset classes.
- Multiple, uncorrelated, potential sources of return from equities, bonds, asset allocation and currencies separate allocation to thematic positions (small cap, private equity, hedge funds, absolute return, forestry, property) of up to 25%.
- Broad diversification aims to reduce risk while retaining the potential for long-term returns.
- A multi-specialist, active management approach that is able to adapt and benefit from shifting market conditions.
- Designed to safeguard capital in bear markets and add value in bull markets.
- Exposure to each asset class is managed by focused specialist teams.
- Managed by a highly experienced team through a process that combines quantitative rigour with qualitative insight.
The Investec Global Managed Strategy spans the main market opportunities open to investors – equities, bonds, cash and currencies – to seek an attractive balance of risk and return. This broad diversification helps to reduce risk while retaining the potential for good long-term returns. The portfolio manager is able to choose assets that will be most likely to benefit from market and economic movements.
The Investec Global Managed Strategy is a flexible multi-asset strategy that aims to deliver consistent outperformance from four largely un-correlated sources of alpha: equities, fixed income, currency and asset allocation. Each seeks to deliver an independent source of return whilst diversifying risk in a disciplined, repeatable manner.
- We believe that sustainable, superior results are derived from specialist investment teams working together within a clearly defined process.
- The insights from these teams are employed by a dedicated and fully accountable portfolio manager.
- We apply a multi-specialist approach through the combination of core asset allocation, global equity, global bond and currency processes. Each process operates independently to identify and consistently exploit inefficiencies in their respective fields.
- This approach seeks to generate alpha from multiple independent sources in order to maximise return and minimise risk.