A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
We have emailed you the Online Application Confirmation and attached the declaration form. Please sign this form, scan and email it to UTInstructions@investecadmin.com. or fax it to 0861 500 100 along with the following documents (if you have not already uploaded them):
- Copy of South African barcoded identify document (or birth certificate if minor)
- Proof of residential address less than three months old
- Proof of bank details i.e. cancelled cheque or bank statement bearing the logo of the bank
- Proof of deposit into the relevant fund bank account
- Your full name and ID number must be clearly indicated on the deposit slip.
- A copy of the deposit slip must be submitted with your application form.
- No cash deposits will be accepted.
- For cheque payments please ensure the fund name is completed in full.
- IFMSA reserves the right to redeem holdings less than the minimum holding.
- Active debit order investors are exempt from the minimum holding requirement.
Our client services team is on hand to answer any questions you may have about our products and services. For client service enquiries, please contact Investec Asset Managenment using the details listed below:
Adviser support: 0860 444 487
Unit Trusts: 0860 500 900
IMS: 0860 500 100